20 Union Street, Oldham OL1 1BE. Tel : 01616787287
Pritchards Dental Practice
Dental Care for the whole family
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Pritchards’ Dental Practice has been recognised by the British Dental Association (BDA) since 2001 as committed to good practice and has been a member of its Good Practice Scheme. This means that the practice meets nationally recognised standards to provide the best possible care for its patients.
We are proud to have been awarded Gold Membership. This recognises our ongoing commitment to you.
As a member of the BDA’s Good Practice Scheme, each member of the practice team has signed up to the following 10-point commitment:
1. We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
2. We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
4. We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
5. We follow the BDA’s guidelines on infection control
6. We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date
8. We train all staff in practice wide work systems and review training plans once a year
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.